Huntsville Engine  King of the Coast Bracket Series BTE Memphis Performance Moser Engineering Taylor Brothers Trailer Sales....Your source for a quality trailer and a good price Huntsville Engine

BracketNews.com    BracketNews.com's Bench Racing    BracketNews.com's Bench Racing  Hop To Forum Categories  Huntsville Engine & Performance    About Huntsville Engine & Performance Center
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

About Huntsville Engine & Performance Center
 Login/Join

Heavy Hitter
posted

Here at Huntsville Engine and Performance Center, we have been building custom racing engines for nearly two decades, specializing in high horsepower drag racing applications since 1986. The foundation of Huntsville Engine was built on the performance and reliability of our work, and the honesty and integrity of our relationships with customers.

Through the years, HEPC has gained recognition in the performance industry highlighted by the 2001 Car Craft All-Star award for sportsman engine builder of the year.

Huntsville Engine has supplied powerplants for world champion racers including Michael Barclay, Marco Abruzzi, Britt Cummings, Slate Cummings, Mike Fuqua, Mark Horton, Jason Lynch, Todd Ewing, Luke Bogacki, and more.

Within the last decade, we have brought on a talented and diverse staff including shop foreman Andy Anderson, and noted sportsman racers Todd Ewing (Sales Manager), and Dennis Kline (Engine Builder), in addition to a deep staff of hardworking and knowledgeable employees. As a serious sportsman racer, we realize that you have several options in regards to professional engine builders and performance warehouses to do business with. At HEPC, our prices are competitive with anyone in the industry, and we believe that our people
make the difference.

Posts: 4410 | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Heavy Hitter
Picture of Grandma
posted Hide Post

Posts: 193 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: September 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Heavy Hitter
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know when there web site will be back up????? It has been down for a long time. Would like to look at the engine section to determine what motor I want. Can't call during the week as I work at a military base and can't call long distance just to talk. Thanks

Posts: 167 | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Heavy Hitter
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
There web site is up and running. Not sure why you cant get it but its www.huntsvilleengine.com
They may be open on Saturdays.

Posts: 105 | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Heavy Hitter
posted Hide Post
Da Shoe,

Hi... I get the web site but when I click on the engine section it pops up But when you click on a motor size to check out the spec, etc noting happens. I can point the arrow to it but the hand does not appear as to open it up to review it. Make sense? Can you open an engine size, ex. 540 motor to review the specs, etc. If so then it is the computer system here at work. Thanks

Heavy Hitter
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
I just looked at their web site, there is no link attached to the engine sizes that you can click on, all they tell you on the web site is the engine size and their name for that engine. For specs and pricing I think you need to call them.

Posts: 105 | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Heavy Hitter
posted Hide Post
Okay Thanks